22/02/2017 – Farmout Opportunity – Finder will be commencing the farmout process in March 2017 for the Eagle prospect in the EP 483 & TP/25 permits in the Barrow Sub-basin and Peedamullah Shelf of the Northern Carnarvon Basin. Please click here to review the farmout flyer.
Highly prospective shallow water combined Permits
3D visualisation of the top Mungaroo Depth map showing the Eagle Prospect.
||Finder No 3 Pty Ltd
|emergent to 60m
Finder No 3 Pty Ltd (“Finder”, a wholly owned subsidiary of Finder Exploration Pty Ltd) was granted these Petroleum Exploration Permits on 7 January 2013.
The Permits are located within the Barrow Sub-basin and the Peedamullah Shelf of the Northern Carnarvon Basin offshore Western Australia and is readily accessible from the North West Coastal Highway.
- Proven hydrocarbon province
- 3D defined AVO supported prospect
- Triassic Mungaroo sandstone target
- Mean GIP ~ 2 TCF
- Shallow water (<50 m) and target depth (~2,500 m)
- Drilling costs ~US$15-20 million
- Multiple development options provide rapid commercialisation opportunity;
- New DomGas Plant
- Macedon DomGas back-fill
- Foundation for LNG train expansion
- Attractive project economics confirmed by RISC